LED LINEAR HIGH BAY- TYPE A
- New design with private mold in 2019
- AC120-277V / 277-480V/100-347V
- 5 years warranty
- Integrated housing, no need assembly
- Easy mounting with chain, you can also choose pendant or surface mounting
- 1-10V dimming function, microwave sensor and emergency battery backup available
|Model||Power||Lumen||Input Voltage||Efficacy||Beam angle||CCT||Working Temperature||CRI||Size(mm)|
-25°C to 45°C
Type A LED Linear High Bay
Type A Led linear high bay not only affordable but also of guaranteed quality, its durable, rugged fixtures deliver bright, white, uniform light over 140lm/w, maximizing energy and practical discounts. Led linear high bay up to 54,000 hours of rated life significantly reduces maintenance labor and material costs during light life. Already have UL, DLC certification. 2ft, 4ft led linear high bay available.
AC120-277V sensor; DC12V Sensor (Used for AC120-347V/AC277-480V)
Integrated enclosure design
UL Listed, 90 min, suitable for different size EM backup, installed inside
Class 2, Class P driver AC120-277V, AC120-347V, AC277-480V optional
Highly Reflective Metal Paint, achieve optimal appearance design
- Hook the chain
- Insert the hook into the led linear high bay light slotted holes as shown
- Hook up the chain on the ceiling anchor
- Turn off the power, then make wiring
Connections with terminal cap
- Insert the terminal cap and wire
into the driver box
- Insert the wire terminal joint
to the wire entry
Surface Mounting installation
- Drill the hole according to the size of
the bracket and insert the plastic
- Use a hammer to drive the nylon
expansion tube into the drilled
the hole in the wall.
- Use the tool to open 4 holes at the
top, and then fix the ceiling bracket
- Remove the iron piece for easy
- Lift the lamp into the bracket, align the side holes, and lock the M5 screws.
- Wiring L, N, E into the terminal block. Fasten the two end caps on the ceiling bracket and lock theM4 screw 1pcs.
Pendant Mounting installation
- Thread the 3/4 inch conduit into
the hole of upper box, and screw
the nut at the end.
- Lift the screw holes of the fixture to align the bracket screws, and then tighten with the M5 * 6screws.
side holes, and lock the M5 screws.
- Disassemble the terminal block, insert the wires L, N, E in the hollow tube into the terminal block, and see the signs L, N, E. Install the terminal block locking screws. Reinstall the cover plates at both ends.
- Cover the two sides of the cover and lock the M4 screw 1pcs.
- Check if the assembly is installed and then power on.
Type A LED Linear high bay Applications
TYPE A LINEAR HIGH BAY
If you are still trying to understand more about the Type A linear high bay light, the following specifications will be your first choice. Then contact us, you will get a satisfying solution for your project.