LED High Bay Lighting & Warehouse Lighting
led high bay lighting is available with dimmable, motion sensor, and emergency battery backup, which is cheap. Common applications include retail stores, warehouses, gyms, industrial areas, and commercial buildings. Compared to traditional lighting, They have excellent color rendering options: RA70 80 90, purchase of natural white 4000K and sunlight equivalent to 5000K color temperature. Round high bay(suitable for replacing MH highbay) are available in two mount styles, o hook/u bracket, while linear high bay(replaces T5HO and T8 highbays) is chain/surface/suspend installations, providing up to 54,000 hours, 5-year warranty.
Ideal for use in foodservice and food processing locations.
- Power: 50W-80W-100W-120W-150W
- IP rating: IP65 & IP69K
- Voltage: AC100-277V/277-480V
- Light effect: >130LM/W
- Beam angle: 45°/90°/120°
Optical lens, symmetrical light distribution.
- Power: 60W-80W-100W-150W-200W-250W
- IP rating: IP65
- Voltage: AC120-277V/120-347V/277-480V
- Light efficacy: 150LM/W, 170LM/W
- Beam angle: 60°/120°
Special lighting for food processing & fresh food
- Power: 80W-100W-125W-150W-185W-200W
- IP rating: IP66&IP69K
- Voltage: AC120-277V/AC120-347V
- Light efficacy: 150LM/W, 190LM/W
- Beam angle: 120°
LED replacement for 400w metal halide high bay
- Power: 80W-100W-120W-150W-200W-250W-300W
- IP rating: IP65
- Voltage: AC100-277V/277-480V
- Light efficacy: >140LM/W and >170LM/W
- Beam angle: 45°/90°/120°
Request a quote to high bay led lights price.
LED High Bay Lighting: Definitive guide
What is high bay lighting?
High bay led lights to explain from its name that highbay lighting is used to illuminate the high ceiling space. So how much height does it apply? The ceiling is typically from 20 feet to about 45 feet. Low bay lights are often defined as lights for ceilings 20 feet from the floor. Learn more about the different of highbay and lowbay. Low shed ceilings are the most common type of ceiling that is common in most retail and public buildings. Because the high ceiling position requires more space to fill, the led hi bay lamp fixtures are the powerful light source that brightens up a large area. Our XSY lighting highbay lights from 130lm/w to 170lm/w and wide watt to meet different application scenarios, commercial lighting, and industrial lighting. More than 20 feet of industrial space, such as big factories, workshops, warehouses, and even food processing lighting. To meet this part of our customers, we have designed food bay light products with a smooth surface and easy to rinse. As technology advances, high bays are starting to be used for commercial lighting. They are suitable for shop/store, gyms, small indoor gymnasium, office, conference halls, event centers, and even airports.
UFO vs Linear LED highbay fixtures
- For the retrofit project, the ufo highbay will ideal for replacing the MH lamp, because the bulb is round. And the linear is the replacement of T5HO and T8 highbay or other traditional linear lights.
- The round baylight has the 60°/90°/120° beam angle，which usually are installed in the open area. While linear high-bay light only has a 120° beam angle, the mostly lighting area is passageways or aisles. However if the ceiling is higher than 35 feet, the UFO round style will be better choices.
- Most UFO high bays on the market are IP65, IP66 or even IP69K rated to protect the fixture from the harsh environment. There is less selection of Linear High-Bays that are designed in this way.
Why Metal Halide, Fluorescent, or other traditional highbay light need to be replaced with LED high-bay lights ?
Before the LED lights were born, the three most common traditional lamps on the market were metal halides, high-pressure sodium, and fluorescent lamps. Even in the era when LED lights have been relatively mature, many people still use these traditional lamps. Although these lamps have their own unique advantages, hi bay lamps fixtures are superior to conventional lamps in important aspects. If you are still using traditional luminaires, take a moment to look at the comparison of the following led and traditional luminaires.
- High-bay LED vs metal halide hi bay lights: MH lamps are common in sports and warehouses and industrial applications. The biggest advantage of metal halide lamps is their high luminous efficiency. Since the spectrum of the metal halide lamp is a dense linear spectrum superimposed on the continuous spectrum, the color rendering index is particularly high, that is, the color reduction property is particularly good, up to 90%. In addition, the color temperature of the metal halide lamp is as high as 5000K - 6000K. Under the same brightness condition, the higher the color temperature, the brighter the human eye feels. What are the disadvantages? Can not be turned on again after extinguish (they take a long time to warm up, need to wait 15-20 minutes); high power consumption; need to be equipped with bulky ballast; life is shorter than LED; produce high temperature when igniting, need to wear a protective cover.
- High bay led lighting vs high-pressure sodium (HPS) lamp: When used high-pressure sodium lamp, it emits golden white light, which has the advantages of high luminous efficiency, low power consumption, long life, strong fogging ability and no attracting insects. Although the use of high-pressure sodium lamps has many advantages, the color rendering property is poor (Ra = 30), and installation is troublesome.
- Industrial LED Lighting(LED high bay fixtures) vs Fluorescent Lighting: Fluorescent lamp is a gas discharge lamp that is the most widely used source for industrial, commercial, and home lighting. The advantages of using fluorescent lamps are high luminous efficiency; high lumens maintenance rate, low light decay; multiple color temperatures to choose from; long life, up to 12,000 hours; cheap sales pricing. There are many advantages but are many disadvantages similarly: the fluorescent lamp is large in size and can only be used for basic lighting; color rendering is general; dimming is difficult; stroboscopic; electromagnetic interference. LED linear high-bay, the perfect replacement for fluorescent lamps.
What are the three major benefits of using LED high bay light?
- Low maintenance costs. Shop light has a longer life than traditional bulbs and are 5 to 50 times longer, which means fewer fixtures fail. By using these products, the way it produces light is different from that produced by typical fuel or filament lighting. It can be explained that highbay light does not burn out due to excessive temperature, thus reducing the number of repairs and replacements. Maintenance is a particularly important consideration in industrial lighting and warehouse lighting. LED high-bays will require a higher mounting height and require special equipment for installation or replacement. Scaffolding, catwalks, and hydraulic lifts are often used to install or replace luminaires, so this also creates additional maintenance or equipment costs. LED luminaires have a longer life than conventional luminaires, saving the cost of frequent replacement or repairs.
- High energy efficiency. High wattage led can achieve the same output but require less energy than traditional fixtures. That's because it reasonably converts energy into light sources instead of emitting them as heat, creating a waste of energy. XSY power efficiency can reach more than 93%, which is definitely the higher the efficiency is better. As everyone knows, most traditional lamps are omnidirectional. This will cause a lot of light to be wasted on the ceiling or diluted. Therefore, it must use a device such as a cover to limit the beam angle. The use of led lights can eliminate the problem of energy waste, but also solve the phenomenon that the light is diluted. Our hi bay fixtures are equipped with a lens, which can set the angle required by the customer, 30, 60, 90, 120 °, etc. The cover assists the angle adjustment.
- High lighting quality. If you want to compare the color rendering index (CRI), the correlated color temperature (CCT), the high-bay led light can be better praise than most other traditional lamps. What is CRI? The high CRI has a high degree of revealing the original color of the objects. The description of the CCT profession is expressed by numerical values such as 2700K, 3000K, 4000K, 5000K, 6000K, etc. Most commercially available light source CCT values are usually in the range of 2700 to 6500K. For a better understanding, we can divide these values into warm light (2700k to 3000k) and cold light (4000k to 6500k). Excellent CRI values and CCT values allow LED lights to achieve better lighting quality during use.
Why do we use it?
With higher lumens output power, it is ideal for installation in higher ceilings and lower utility costs in your location.
The high-bay fixture offers the best color temperature and color rendering index, and you can get warm or cool lighting to suit your preferences, to suit a variety of color temperature ranges.
UFO led high bay light has less heat than the ones that are to be replaced. It is made of a finned base for better thermal transfer and provides high-quality illumination for a variety of spaces.
The LED light switch has a fast switching speed and does not cause flickering. Because of its stability and long life, we can reduce the time and money spent on maintaining and replacing lights. XSY lighting provided high quality led highbay warehouse lights for sale business.
All in all, the led high bay lighting offers greater savings, rewards, and options than standard HID lighting, also led lighting calculator is available. The price has been prepared for you, please contact us(led lights manufacturer/supplier in China).