LED Canopy Light
LED Canopy Light is specially designed for outdoor lighting use in various shopping malls and professional environments, such as gas stations, parking garages, loading areas, bus depots, etc. Offering reliable performance in all weather, it is the best lighting solution for your outdoor lighting needs. We XSY Lighting manufacturer offer the best prices for canopy lighting products, it's easy to find a lighting solution that suits your needs. Contact us if you need free expert advice on this.
- Power: 30W, 45W, 63W, 30W/45W/63W wattage selectable
- Color temperature: 4000K, 5000K, 4000K/5000K CCT selectable
- Voltage: AC100-277V/120-347V
- Light efficacy: 135LM/W
- Intelligent control: Photocell / Microwave sensor
- Certificate: cUL, DLC Listed
- Warranty: 5 years
Request a quote to gain best price.
LED Canopy Light Definitive guide
LED Canopy Light Information
XSY Lighting has carried out a lot of market research and experimental tests for the development of LED canopy lights, and at present, this product provides customers with a reliable solution for business needs. Designed to replace HID and MH fixtures of their respective wattages, these traditional LED canopy lights are the perfect way to upgrade your system while saving utility costs.
- Multiple power options. We offer lamps with different wattages such as 30w, 45w, and 65w. This ensures you find the right option for your business needs without worry. We even offer adjustable power options for added versatility. We will definitely choose this option based on your preference
- Intelligent control frees manpower. In addition to standard options, we also offer LED canopy lights with induction, these are for lighting flexibility and energy efficiency. You can choose to automatically determine whether you need to turn on the Photocell sensing function of the light through the lux value, such as parking lots, gas stations, loading areas, etc. There is also an option to control light fixtures with microwave sensing for dynamic object movement, such as covered walkways, porches, entryways, patios, etc.
- Color temperature creates ambiance. We provide 4000K and 5000K to meet the safety or warm atmosphere of different scenarios. If you're not sure what color temperature you want, consider our adjustable color temperature feature, which will take your troubles out of it.
- Efficient protection device. We protect the canopy light fixture with a durable die-cast aluminum housing and Heat-resistant polycarbonate lens, weatherproof and tamper-proof in inclement weather.
- Backed by a long-term warranty. We at XSY Lighting offer warranty support for up to 5 years to give you more direction when purchasing this important item for your business.
What is a canopy light?
Canopy lights are often installed under overhangs outdoors, such as gas stations, loading docks, parking lots, and bus stop lights, and are designed to increase safety in outdoor areas. They are generally durable and can withstand harsh weather.
What are the different types of canopy light?
Canopy lights are available in traditional metal halide or LED diode types. Gas station canopy lights usually come in Round or Square canopy lights and are surface-mounted or Pendant-mounted.
Where are canopy lights used?
They can be installed in gas stations, parking garages, loading areas, drive-throughs, bus depots, walkways, overhangs, underpasses, storage areas, loading docks, etc., which may often be exposed to harsh environments.
What is the UL rating and IP for canopy lights?
- Our CPA LED Canopy Light is cULus listed for wet locations. "Suitable for wet locations" means that fixtures can withstand direct contact with water, whether it's anything from a slow drip to a strong surge. In other words, they're fully functional in outdoor areas that are exposed to the elements.
- The IP rating shows how well the enclosure of the canopy light fixture is sealed against objects and moisture. It consists of two numbers, the first refers to the particle intrusion protection level, and the second refers to the water ingress protection level. Usually, the most common IP rating for outdoor lighting is IP65, meaning it is dust-proof and can withstand water jets such as a car wash. For outdoor lighting that requires the best effort in bad weather, it is best to choose an LED canopy light with an IP65 rating.
Not sure how to choose a canopy light, or need support with a canopy lighting project? Please contact us, professional lighting experts are ready to serve you.