LED LINEAR HIGH BAY- TYPE B
- Better design, ideal for replacing metal halides or T8/T5 fluorescent fixtures.
- AC120-277V / 277-480V/100-347V
- 5 years warranty
- Integrated housing, no need assembly
- Installation methods: suspending or ceiling mounting, parallel combination
- 1-10V dimming function, microwave sensor and emergency battery driver available
- DLC, UL, CE, SAA, certificate
|Model||Power||Lumen||Input Voltage||Efficacy||Beam angle||CCT||Working Temperature||CRI||Size(mm)|
-25°C to 45°C
Type B LED Linear High Bay Light
XSY led linear high bay light type B is designed for performance and versatility. Better design, ideal for replacing metal halides or T8/T5 fluorescent lamps. Led linear high bay is only 1.7 inches thick and has an ultra-thin design. Up to 54,000 hours of rated life significantly reduces maintenance labor and material costs. During lamp life. Already have UL, DLC certification.
Only 1.7'' thickness, super-thin design
Highly Reflective Metal Paint, achieve optimal appearance design
Integrated enclosure design
UL Listed, 90 min, suitable for different size EM backup
Class 2, Class P driver AC120-277V, AC120-347V, AC277-480V optional
- Hook the chain
- Insert the hook into the slotted holes as shown
- Hook up the chain on the ceiling anchor
- Turn off the power, then make wiring
Connections with terminal cap
- Insert the terminal cap and wire
into the driver box
- Insert the wire terminal joint
to the wire entry
Surface Mounting installation
- Drill the hole according to the size of
the bracket and insert the plastic
- Use a hammer to drive the nylon
expansion tube into the drilled
the hole in the wall.
- Use the tool to open 4 holes at the
top, and then fix the ceiling bracket
- Remove the iron piece for easy
- Lift the lamp into the bracket, align the side holes, and lock the M5 screws.
- Wiring L, N, E into the terminal block. Fasten the two end caps on the ceiling bracket and lock theM4 screw 1pcs.
Pendant Mounting installation
- Thread the 3/4 inch conduit into
the hole of upper box, and screw
the nut at the end.
- Lift the screw holes of the fixture to align the bracket screws, and then tighten with the M5 * 6screws.
side holes, and lock the M5 screws.
- Disassemble the terminal block, insert the wires L, N, E in the hollow tube into the terminal block, and see the signs L, N, E. Install the terminal block locking screws. Reinstall the cover plates at both ends.
- Cover the two sides of the cover and lock the M4 screw 1pcs.
- Check if the assembly is installed and then power on.
Type B LED Linear High Bay Light Applications
TYPE B LINEAR HIGH BAY
If you are still trying to understand more about the Type B linear high bay light, the following specifications will be your first choice. Then contact us, you will get a satisfying solution for your project.